[Ansteorra-announce] Bonwicke's new site...

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 12:09:40 PST 2005

Greetings good gentles,

I wish to announce the launch of the Barony of
Bonwicke's new website and invite you to stop by and
have a look.

http://www.bonwicke.org/

Several people need to be thanked for this effort.

First, my lady wife, Baroness Oriana, who put her
mundane design skills to work and created one of the
most beautiful sites I have ever seen. She gets all
the kudos for the eye catching look and artistic feel
of this wonderful new site.

Secondly, Lord Tristan, who worked long hours to come
up with the simplest HTML code I have ever seen. The
entire website, graphics and pictures included, fit on
a 3.5 floppy disk when he was done. It is a marvel,
thank you for making the page come to life.

Lastly, to our Web Minister, Lord William, many thanks
are due. We purchased the space at bonwicke.org 4 or 5
years ago, with the intention of one day designing a
website and getting it up (such as you are seeing
today) but something always seemed to get in the way.
Lord William took it upon himself to learn web design
so that he could create something to fill the space on
our new cyber home. He has been toiling, ever since
then, making sure that we had a page that was current
and informative while the new page was being built. I
do not want him to be lost in the shine of this new
site, his work on the old page and continued work
maintaining this new one is invaluable.

In service,
Kainin Tepesa
Baron of Bonwicke

My apologies if you get this more than once, I am just
very excited about this new site.