[Ansteorra-announce] Ansteorrans on History Channel

Michael Scofield ivar_runamagi at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 20:06:05 PST 2005

On Monday, March 7, at 10 PM Central Time, several Ansteorrans will be seen
on the History Channel in the show Investigating History - The Lost
Atlantis.

Members of the Ansteorran Longship Company, namely Rognvaldr, Khalil,
Wulfgar, and Kevin, will be seen along with our ship Skelmir. Unfortunately
we are not being good norsemen in this show since they needed a ship to
represent some folks from Atlantis. Maybe next time.

Crew members will be available at the Bjornsborg event on April 29-May 1 to
sign autographs during the Longship Company Omelet Breakfast on Sunday
morning.

Thanks for your support,

Ivarr Runamagi