[Ansteorra-announce] Bardic at Ravensmarch

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Feb 20 05:18:55 PST 2005

Greetings Everyone!

Baroness Kezia of Ravensfort, who is a great patron of the Bardic Arts, has requested that I organize a bardic circle for Ravensmarch. Since I am her Ravenskald, her request is my command, and one that I am most happy to fulfill.

Therefore, after I conduct the raffle pull for the prizes for the volunteers, I request that all those good gentles interested in some singing and story-telling gather in front of the fort. This will be after feast and evening court and the raffle pull and if I had to say what time, I am going to take a stab in the dark and say no earlier than 9 pm and probably closer to 10 pm. This is assuming, of course, that the weather is cooperative. If it is cold, wet, blowing and nasty, please listen for announcements during the day as to where the Bardic circle will be held. Alternately, you can find me at the Volunteer Coordinating Point and ask.

I will be in need of some tiki-torches for this, so if you have 2 or 10 to lend, please contact me off-list at hlannes at ev1.net Interested persons, as usual, will need to bring their own chairs. I shall have some drink available, in the form of water or gatorade or both and possibly something else. If these are not to your liking, please bring whatever you need to wet your whistle. :-)

I hope to see you at the circle! Until then, I remain...
In Service,
HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Ravenskald