[Ansteorra-announce] Red Tape! Round Table! Officer's Schindig!

Erik Langhans elanghans at khou.com
Mon Jan 10 12:13:22 PST 2005

Saturday January 22, 2005

Excitement! Joy! Fun! Yes, its time again for a wonderful day of meetings with the Crown and the Kingdom officers! Amazing classes on all kinds of volunteer and officer positions will be offered as well as the Great Officers meeting with the Crown and discussions on various issues within the Kingdom of Ansteorra. Come one, come all to see how the Kingdom of Ansteorra works behind the scenes and learn a new officer position!!

We will be meeting at Kingwood College located at 20000 Kingwood Dr. in Kingwood, TX 77357. The five class rooms we have reserved are located in Classroom Building A which is building #4 on the campus map (see link below). The reserved classrooms are CLA 205, CLA 207, CLA 209, CLA 211, CLA 213, and CLA 215. We will also be using the cafeteria area in the Student Center/Fine Arts Building (which is building #3 on the campus map for the Great Officers of State meeting at 9am. The cafeteria will also be where the sideboard lunch sponsored by the Barony of Raven's Fort will be served.

Site opens at 8am and closes at 5pm. There is no site fee or feast for this event. Please be respectful of campus students and staff. Modern clothing is generally worn for this event. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also attend with a 21 year old or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver Form from the parents.

For a list of classes and meeting follow this link.

http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal/schedule.html

Modius
Kingdom Seneschal