[Ansteorra-announce] Calling all Chiurgeons to Estrella War!

Anita Challis anitachallis at cox.net
Tue Jan 11 21:32:17 PST 2005

Unto the All Chirurgeons of the Known World does Lord Phineas Magollricke
CIC for Estrella War XXI send greetings.

I feel my heart pounding as I hear the beating of the war drums to the West!
Yes, WAR is coming and coming soon.  I see the Kings of Atenveldt and Caid
mustering their Knights and armies, I hear of the Kings of the Outlands and
Artemisia preparing for battle.  And we, the lowly Chirurgeon, will put
aside the ties to King and Land to save all who may need a hand, and we'll
leave no soul to the crow on the battlefield that day, for this I command as
a friend to all man.

Now that I hope you are all fired up and ready for war I do send out a
request to all the Chirurgeons who will be attending war this year.
I need to make it known of a few changes and events happening for the
Chirurgeonate

1.  I ask that if you are a Chirurgeon or and Apprentice Chirurgeon and you
will be attending war and plan to volunteer, please drop me a
quick e-mail at phineas_magollricke at hotmail.com to let me know.  Also, don't
forget your CPR and First Aid cert. Cards and/or current Kingdom's warrant
and to stop by Chirurgeon Point as soon as possible at war to get signed in.

2.  We will be having a quick training at 6 pm on Wednesday February 16th.
We will go over radios and battlefield coverage.  This should only last
about 1 to 2 hours and dinner is being provided.   It is important that any
Chirurgeon attending war to please attend or show up for a brief
overview of the events Chirurgeonate Plan.

3.  On Friday February 18th starting at about 6pm we will be having the EMS
Appreciation Dinner, it will be in Honor of Izzy's "Robert" who
physically left us in 2004, however will never leave our hearts and
thoughts.   We ask that everyone stop by for a while and visit and eat.

Also, I need to know who and how many people will be eating dinner Wednesday
and Friday nights.  Please write to me at phineas_magollricke at hotmail.com

4. As a reminder to ANY Chirurgeon who even remotely thinks they may drive
or may need to drive a golf cart, PER WAR POLICY, you must have
a copy of your current and valid states drivers license and a copy of your
current and valid proof of insurability (car insurance) or you will not be
allowed to operate a cart.  The autocrats have stated this rule will be
STRONGLY ENFORCED.  Please make sure you don't forget them

With this I thank all who help to keep the known world populous safe and
healthy.

Lord Phineas Magollricke, KC Atenveldt, CIC EW XXI,
phineas_magollricke at hotmail.com