[Ansteorra-announce] Rapier War Practice

Lisa McGrath Lisette at austin.rr.com
Thu Jan 13 20:56:33 PST 2005

Greeting unto the populace of Ansteorra,

War is upon us once again!  In preparation, the southern regional rapier commander will be holding an informal war practice at Yaggermeister.  I would like the thank Sir Anton for graciously making this opportunity possible. Vivat Sir Anton!!

It is only by the depth of our unity that our army is made strong.  Even if you will not be attending Gulf War, I would encourage you to grace the melee field with your prowess and aid those who will be traveling this spring.

I look forward to sharing the honor, the privilege and the passion that is the marrow of our Sable Star.

In Service,

Lady Amelot Lisette de Blammont

~ Cadet to Don Iago

~ Southern Regional Rapier Commander