[Ansteorra-announce] Final Days for Pre-Registration

Hoehn, Misty Misty.Hoehn at henryschein.com
Mon Jan 24 09:28:16 PST 2005

To the Good Gentles of Ansteorra I send greetings,

	This day I also send a note of forewarning.  We have but few days left until pre-registration for Gulf Wars closes.  If you have not pre-registered yet, make haste to www.gulfwars.org and do so by either registering online or by printing the form.  Make sure you do this no later than January 31, 2005 (all mailed forms must be post dated no later than Jan 31).  No pre-registrations will be accepted after this date.

To help aid you in any questions you might have concerning pre-registration, below are listed your regional coordinators:

Central: Honorable Lady Medb - medbliath at earthlink.net
Coastal: Baron Armand De Lacy - armand_caitirn at juno.com
Northern: Baron Michel Mac Donnchaid - mgm1 at swbell.net
Southern: Sir Arenvald Kief av Kiersted - SirKief at hotmail.com
Western: HE Chiang- chiang at odsy.net

Baron Godwin and myself are also here to answer any questions that you may have or aid you in what we can.   You can contact us at:

Baron Godwin of Eddington		Lady Honour du Bois
David Jurgens				Misty Hoehn
Ansteorran Liaison			Deputy Ansteorran Liaison
djurgens at energygraphics.com		misty.hoehn at henryschein.com

In humble service,
Lady Honour

E-mail messages may contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective action against such code. Henry Schein is not liable for any loss or damage arising from this message.

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.