[Ansteorra-announce] GulfWar is almost here! Are u Ready?

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 10:09:38 PST 2005

Its that time Again!!
War is less than 2 months away!!
Stock your Bags and pack your horse and cart!
And come to WAR and get in on the chirurgeon activities!

And if you want to volunteer as a chirurgeon or want to take classes (encluding
recert of 1st Aid &/or CPR) at reasonable rates (ok cheap), just go to
http://www.gulfwars.org/chirurgeons.html
It has all the info you need to have about Chirurgeoning at GW XIV. From an
activity schedule (including a Knowne World Chirurgeon/Waterbearer Potluck
Revel) to the class schedule. For classes you will need to go to
http://www.chirurgeon.net/perl_unsecure/Training_select.pm to sign up for them.

The COD/Point/Shift Supervisor schedule is posted and by the end of this weekend
the Chirurgeon Battle Schedule will be online also.

To volunteer for the COD/Point/Shift Supervisor Schedule email me at the link
given.

For the Chirurgeon Battle Schedule you will be able to click and send me your
request to volunteer.

And soon will be the updated GW Chirurgeon's Guide.

Please beaware that we will be checking certs, membership and warrants (All KCs,
please send me copies of current warrant list if your kingdom does not use
wallet cards). If not current on certs, you can take classes at the War.

So Come One and All to GW XIV and have fun chirurgeoning, waterbearing,
shopping, fighting learning and partying!!!!

Herr Arkell vom Cophus MC
Gulf Wars XIV War Chirurgeon