[Ansteorra-announce] re: Round Table thank you

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 17 11:36:38 PDT 2005

Good day,

Round Table has been completed. I would like to thank the Kingdom for
allowing us to host the event.

In attendance were 161 signins.

Now it is time to thank those that helped make this possible.

Ron Denton, faculty advisor from Tarleton University. Without him we would
not have had the facilities to host the event. He gave us his day off to
supervise the building and helped with all of the little things we needed.
Such as water for drinks. Computer stuff etc. Thank you.

Kingdom
Modius put this event together. Pulled all the classes and teachers to one
place and made it happen. Vivate.

His Royal Majesty Jason MacPherson was right there participating in set up.

Elfsea
Thank you for the loan of tables and signs. And, a special thanks to Lady
Pendarvis for bringing them to us.

My troll/gate people:

Ghislaine of the Steppes.  DFT Exchequer and Minister of Arts & Science. She
also was there to help me with clean up.

Lord Ravenger Wulvkin DFT Archery Marshal. He was also most helpful in
moving and carting things throughout the day.

Hengist Redhand and Artimus of Arcadia (please excuse spelling) you were
there for one long time.

Since I was pulled away for other things there may have been others I have
not named. Please forgive me now but know that we appreciate your help.

Lord Alaric for nasty trash duty.
Lord Eoghan putting up signs and clean up

Lady Catrin ferch Rhys. This gal can wipe table down with the best of them.

Lord Thomas duRuthven. DFT Seneschal our go to clean up man.

HL Lyonette van Leyden provided our sideboard and did an excellent job.

Without the help of our friends and members this would not have happened.

Thank you for all of your help.

Sincerely,
Lady Janie
DFT