[Ansteorra-announce] Youth Academy 3

anna lichorad alichorad at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 5 18:28:48 PDT 2005

                               The Shire of Tir Medoin invites you to

                                          Youth Academy 3
                                            June 11, 2005

The youth of Ansteorra are growing in skill, stature, and knowledge, and
reflect our aspirations to make the Kingdom of Ansteorra unequalled in our
Society. With this in mind, we invite the populace of Ansteorra to attend
this opportunity. This event is focused on youth activities and is intended
for the youth to participate in classroom learning as well as hands-on
activities.

The classes planned include:
   A&S for Youth
   Bardic for Youth
   Making weapons and armor
   Chivalry in a Page, Squire, and Knight
   Authorizing class for youth
   Authorizing class for marshals
   Archery for Youth
   Water Wars   (BRING A CHANGE OF CLOTHING)

Class chedule may be found at tir-medoin.ansteorra.org.
You must bring your own materials and tools to make armor and boffer
weapons. Saturday's activities will begin at 8 AM and conclude in the
afternoon with a tournament.

Directions; Take best route to Lexington, south of Rockdale and north of
Giddings on hwy 77. Site is at the LExington Park on hwy 77, near the
northern city limits. It is on the right if coming from Rockdale and on the
left if coming from Giddings. Signs will be posted. Site also provdies
playscape/playground for younger children. Site is dry and opens at 7 AM;
closes at 8:30 PM. No pets permitted on site.

NOTICE!!!!
Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may attend
with an 21-year old or older adult with a signed notorized Minor Event
Waiver form from the parents. Guardian waivers are available online at
www.ansteorra.org.

For any questions contact
Lord Geoffrey Tailor (Jeffery Fox)
Event Steward