[Ansteorra-announce] Hiring fighters for Gothic Wars

Suren-unegen (Majestic Fox) commander at mongounegen.com
Tue Jun 14 08:24:56 PDT 2005

Greeting,
The Silver Fox Squadron is now hiring fighters for Gothic Wars, if you
or someone you know needs employment please contact Suren-unegen at the
Email listed below. We are currently offering Food and Drink and a cut
of and Boon we might capture during the war. All fighters must be
current with their Kingdom Okey-Dokey (AKA Authorization) in time for
Gothic Wars. We would prefer you to have at least one year of fighting
experience and posses an Armor kit suitable for fighting in the Kingdom
of Ansteorra. If for some reason you do not posses any armor we will see
what we can do for you but let us know before Gothic Wars so
arrangements can be made. Also please let us know if you will need
transport so rideshare arrangements can be made.
E-mail your info to commander at mongounegen.com
Gothic Wars Info http://adlersruhe.ansteorra.org/Gothic.html

--
In Service to the Dream