[Ansteorra-announce] Kings College

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Tue Jun 14 16:00:38 PDT 2005

Greetings Ansteorra,
    I just wanted to take a moment to tell all of you about King's College.
If you missed it you missed a wonderful chance to learn something new and
enough good food to make everyone walk away groaning about full bellies.
    We wish you could have been here. Thank you to all the people who made
this event possible. First and foremost, Their Majesties for having the
faith in us to give us the event and then attending to make it even more
special. Next, Mistress Mari, the teachers who stepped forward to give of
their time and knowledge and the people who came to learn. And lastly, the
people of Namron for stepping up to the plate and making it happen. I will
not list names as the entire Barony made this happen. Everyone contributed
in different ways and I would not leave anyone out of a list.
    I have attended several King's Colleges in my time in the SCA but none
with the variety of classes I saw this week-end. There was truly something
for everyone.
    Again, my heartfelt thanks to all involved. Namron, you make me proud.

Maleah
Baroness of Namron