[Ansteorra-announce] KDMS - WAIT, THERES MORE!

Antonello del Bello antonello at integrity.com
Wed Jun 15 20:54:41 PDT 2005

Lull Me Beyond Thee
Barriera
Bransle Suite:
     Cassandra
     Pinagay
     Charlotte
     War
     Aridan

Next, I was asked by our site coordinator to remind everyone that because this is a dance studio, only SOFT SOLED shoes are allowed.  Please do not wear hard leather or anything that could damage the floors.

Lastly, please remember to bring a toy for Toys for Tots.  For each toy you bring, you will be entered into a raffle for a fine handcrafted period chair.  No cash can be accepted and tickets can not be purchased - YOU MUST BRING A TOY OR TOYS TO BE ENTERED.  Your support for this worthy cause is appreciated.

May your journey be a safe one!  We'll see you Saturday!

Ld Antonello del Bello
Ld David Dayly
Event Stewards