[Ansteorra-announce] Changes (Part 3 of 3)

Snorri Hallsson snorri.hallsson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 09:15:32 PDT 2005

Greetings to all who have been following this thread and who know of
Snorri Hallsson and Gróa Ulfsdottir.  If you do not know of us, please
disregard this bandwidth at this time.

Recently we announced that we were moving to Illinois at the end of
July.  Last Friday, we closed on the condo and now have an address to
provide you.  (Sorry, no phone number yet.)  Please look for it in the
Notes and Challenges section of the August Black Star or e-mail us -
offlist, please - and ask.

Or you can catch us at Coronation, which will be our final event in
Ansteorra.  We will be involved with HL Annes' elevation to the Order
of the Pelican and I expect that you should find me in one last bardic
circle in front of the Big Red Viking Tent.  We have been carrying a
memories book to events to capture lies and rumor, er, memories and
contact information, and that will be there.  If you cannot make
Coronation and would like to send us your contact info, please send it
to us offlist; in fact do not simply reply to this message, create a
new one.  Our e-mail addresses are and will remain snorri.hallsson at
gmail.com and groa.ulfsdottir at gmail.com.

Hope to see many of our friends and chosen kin at Coronation.

Snorri and Gróa