[Ansteorra-announce] Stargate Baron & Baroness

Steelquist, John F John.F.Steelquist at boeing.com
Sun Mar 6 14:53:58 PST 2005

Greetings,

After due consideration and attendance to the words of the populace, We would like to announce that the next Baron and Baroness of the Barony of the Stargate will be Master Iohn Vincent MacFergus and Honorable Lady Isabeau Quiquandon.  They will be invested at Stargate Baronial, April 8-10.

We would like to again thank Their Excellencies Godwin of Edington and Ellisena de Bayonne for the years of service they have given to Stargate and to Ansteorra.

Ulsted & Cateau
King & Queen