[Ansteorra-announce] Warlord to have Children's Activities!

Christine Huse casadevaca at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 2 14:54:19 PDT 2005

Buenos Dias!

I have two lovely ladies, Lady Saundra of Loch Raeburn and Meriyam der
Grat,  who have agreed to help me with children's activities this year
at Warlord.  I still need more volunteers!  Please remember the Kingdom
Rules concerning children....There must be 2 non-related adults present
at *all* times!

So, please bring your children!  I will be planning activities for both
Saturday and Sunday and I will post a schedule as soon as I smooth out
the details.  Our schedule so far...

Saturday:

After Court to 10:00 am -- Children Activities

10:00 am to noon -- Glove and embroidery classes sponsored by HL Chiara
Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio and HL Dyan u Lac des Calandres

12:00 pm to 1:00 -- Lunch and Family time

1:00 pm to 3:00 -- Childrens Activities

Sunday:

After Court to noon -- Children's Activities

12:00 pm to 1:00 -- Lunch and Family time

1:00 pm to 3:00 -- Childrens Activities

If you would like to volunteer in one of these time slots, your help
will be greatly appreciated.

If you have anything you would like to teach the children or would like
to lead them in an activity, please let me know what day, what time and
what you would like to do.  If you need supplies, I have some craft
items that I can donate for the cause.

Please help me, make this a memorable event for our youth!

In Service,
Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca

--
"Teach us to give and not to count the cost"
Saint Ignatius of Loyola quotes (Spanish writer and journalist, 1491-1556)