[Ansteorra-announce] Conquest of the Americas

Ld Byron chance at camalott.com
Tue May 10 19:37:01 PDT 2005

May 20 - 22
Conquest of the Americas (Mendersham Defender) is coming up next weekend at Hords Creek near Coleman, Texas. The site is between 7 and 8 miles west of Coleman, Texas. The enterance, if coming from the east, is the second one. There will be a Heavy list, Light list, Thrown weapons, A&S, and Bardic. This site is on an Army corp of Engineers Lake. The gate will be locked at 10PM. Will run a shuttle till midnight. Your car will have to be left outside, but you, and your tent will be taken to site. The Feast will be cooked by George. She will be serving a seafood ? over pasta, Merinera? sauce, desert, and other things. (Her cooking is always good.)
L Angus Matheson is the autocrat.
L George is the feast-o-crat.
HL Ryah will run Bardic.
L Byron will run the light, and thrown weapons.
L Svendrogen will run A&S.
We will be in pavilion 5. The largest one, so I hope to see you there.
There is more to tell but my mind can't come up with the rest.
          YIS  Lord Yves de Byron - Mendersham Chronicler - Yes, the misspellings are all mine.