[Ansteorra-announce] For those traveling to Elfsea Springfaire...

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Thu May 12 16:33:10 PDT 2005

As you approach on I-20 from the east, the directions will take you to exit
406, where you will proceed north to Highway 180.  You may notice that
Highway 180 actually departs I-20 some distance before exit 406.  Those who
have studied Euclid may be tempted to take this diagonal path.

This is a mistake.

Though we understand that you are eager to get to Elfsea, it is actually
faster to continue west on I-20 and take exit 406 north.  If you travel the
length of Highway 180, you will be forced to stop many times en route.
These minor delays may bring about feelings of irritation and anxiousness,
as every minute away from Elfsea is yet another minor tragedy.

Please, avoid this heartache, continue on I-20 to exit 406, and arrive at
Elfsea Springfaire in a wonderful mood.

http://www.elfsea.net/springfaire/SF_site.htm