[Ansteorra-announce] Sundered Shield VI

Bethany Burke damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 18:03:56 PDT 2005

Greeting's Unto the Kingdom of Ansteorra:

In order to allow couples who fight together in tournaments, to be able to fight at Sundered Shield VI without anyone having to break vows made of only fighting for each other, I have made the following changes to our format:

Instead of, "Each fighter must have someone over the age of 14, who is not also fighting in the tournament, to fight for."  It will now be, "Each fighter must have someone over the age of 14 to fight for.  If the person who you are fighting for becomes your opponent, both of you have 2 choices that must be agreed upon together.  Option one:  In order for you to be in 2 places at once, you may appoint a person to throw the bean bag in your place.  You are still the one who is saluted at the beginning of the tournament when asked to salute who you are fighting for, because the person on the sideline is you by proxy.  Option 2:  You may opt to forgo the bean bags entirely for that battle.

I hope that these changes to the format are agreeable to all concerned.  If you have any further concerns, please feel free to email me directly.  damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com

If you have no clue about what I am talking about please see our web page which is linked to the Kingdom Calender.  Sundered Shield VI  July 22-24

In service to the dream,

Ldy Elizabeth Blackthorn

Autocrat