[Ansteorra-announce] A&S at Loch Sollier Guardian event

HL Isabeau Quiquandon isabeauq at ev1.net
Sun May 15 17:05:33 PDT 2005

Greetings one and all,

Time is growing short and this missive is late, please accept my apology.

At Loch Sollier's Guardian event this coming weekend, May 21-23, I, Baroness Isabeau Quiquandon Loch Sollier's current A&S Champion, will host a popular vote A&S display competition.  Documentation is not required but helpful.  So bring your favorite items to display, you just might the one to walk away with basket full of treasure.  Good luck and I look forward to seeing you there.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

My humblest regards,

Baroness Isabeau Quiquandon, CIM, CSM

(m/k/a Terri Hirling)