[Ansteorra-announce] Come Celebrate the Harvest at Lughnasad!

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 14:23:58 PDT 2005

Greetings unto the Populace of this wonderful Kingdom!

Worry not as the Ansteorran sun slows our pace for a
time. Fear not the quiet calm of summer over our
lands. For Lughnasad approaches!

The Shire of Loch Ruadh would like to invite you to
share in the celebration of the harvest once again.

Bring your family and friends to sit with us in the
shade as we watch our fighters battle for honor and
glory. Listen to the bards spin their webs of
enchantment over us in Bardtown. Watch the children
battle the dreaded Dragon Aol once again and revel in
the companionship of those who call you friend.

Join us in celebration of this bountiful harvest of
friendship and feast.

To see what awaits you at Lughnasad please go to
http://webpages.charter.net/lughnasad

In Service,

Lady Katheryn Margarete de Ryes
Shire of Loch Ruadh