[Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom A&S

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 08:04:54 PST 2005

Please be aware that the Gulf War's competition this year will not look like it has in the past due to the life events that have affected our Kingdoms.  The number of the artisans involved nor the nature the arts in this year's war has been finalized with all the Kingdoms involved.  Indeed a new Kingdom Artisan will be chosen at Their Majesties pleasure but the main purpose of this event is to showcase our vast array of talent here in Ansteorra and provide a venue where the entire Kingdom may gather to show and receive feedback on their arts.

We are honored to have this year's competition in the Western Region.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or my Kingdom A&S deputy.  Our contact information is in the Blackstar and on line.
Thanks,
Mistress Gwyneth Blackrose
KMoAS

Bethany Burke <damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
The Barony of Bonwicke and The Shire of Crossrode Keep
are honored to present unto Ansteorra

Kingdom Arts and Sciences

This is the competition that not only decides who our Kingdom Artisan will be, but also chooses the top 25 entries for competition at Gulf War. For competition information please see our website http://www.geocities.com/crossrodekeep/AandS_competition.html