[Ansteorra-announce] (no subject)

loch-soilleir_vscribe at ansteorra.org loch-soilleir_vscribe at ansteorra.org
Thu Nov 10 13:49:50 PST 2005

To the Populace of Ansteorra!

On the 3rd day of December 2005 the Barony of Loch Soilleir will be
celebrating Christmas with a German flair!  Come join us as we celebrate
St. Nicholas' Day!

And in the evening enjoy a hearty German Feast.

Tourney by the Loch will be held at A Community of the Servant Saviour
Presbyterian Church.  For directions see our website:
http://loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org/tourney.

Join us as we choose our Champions in the fields of Rapier, Arts &
Sciences, and Dance.

The Rapier Champion will be choosen by a double elimination tournament.
Letters of Intent are requested by Their Excellencies.

The Arts & Sciences Champion will be choosen through a body of work
competition with one work requiring documentation.  There is no theme.

The Dance Championship is open to both European and Middle Eastern
Dancers.  Documentation is not required, but requested.

Times will be announced shortly.

There will also be a Toys for Tots drive.  For every toy that you donate,
you get a ticket for a drawing for a beautiful feast chest made by Lord
Madog.

And if the all of the above is not enough to make you come, then know
this.  Ansteorra's 2nd Annual Bardic Collegium will be held at Tourney by
the Loch.  Come and enjoy a wide arrange of bardic classes.  A full list
of classes is available at our website:
http://loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org/tourney.

So come and be merry and help us celebrate St. Nicholas' Day!

Lady Jennette Makepays
HL Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh
Co-Event Stewards for Tourney by the Loch