[Ansteorra-announce] Bid for Red Tape & Apps for 2 Regional Deputies

Erik Langhans ELanghans at khou.com
Mon Nov 14 08:00:30 PST 2005

I need a bid for Red Tape/King's Round Table for July 15, 2006.  I would really like a bid from a group located centrally in Ansteorra.  I need 7-9 classrooms with a large auditorium that holds 200 for the GOofS meeting and also a place to serve the sideboard lunch.  Please send bids to me at seneschal at ansteorra.org.

Also the Southern Region Seneschal and Northern Region Seneschal will both be finishing their time in office soon.   Both Baroness Jan, my Southern Region Deputy, and HL Ian, my Northern Region Deputy, have performed in a superior fashion.  I was lucky to have them working for the Seneschallate and for Ansteorra.  Their regions are better off for their gentle shepherding.  Thank you both.

This being the case I need applications for their two positions.  Here is the form..
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal/forms/Application.pdf

I hope to announce their replacements by the new year and install them at Coronation in Jan 06.

If you wish to apply to become the Southern Region Deputy Seneschal please send an application with a copy of your membership card and drivers licence to

Erik Langhans
(Modius von Mergentheim)
3611 Chatwood Dr
Pearland,	TX 77584
seneschal at ansteorra.org

and to
Jan van Zandt
(Janais L'Orfevre)
315 North LBJ Drive
San Marcos, TX 78666
southern_seneschal at ansteorra.org

If you wish to apply to become the Northern Region Deputy Seneschal please send an application with a copy of your membership card and drivers licence to

Erik Langhans
(Modius von Mergentheim)
3611 Chatwood Dr
Pearland,	TX 77584