[Ansteorra-announce] Update on Interkingdom Brewers Guild Competition (Just 5 days to Namron Protectorate)

LdTadhg ld_tadhg at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 2 12:25:23 PDT 2005

Greetings once again unto the Kingdom of Ansteorra...and most especially its
purveyors of potables,

Namron Protectorate is upon us...and the Interkingdom Brewers Guild (IKBG)
competition.

I would like to take a couple moments of your time to address the most
general inquiries.

For the entries, we like to see the equivalent of two 12 oz bottles for
beer, mead and wine; for cordials, a single 8-10 oz bottle is sufficient.
The documentation should include materials, process, and history, if you
know them. Documentation is not a requirement--but it sure helps the judges
know what you were trying to accomplish and where it fit in history.

I've attached the entry form and general information in PDF format...and you
can visit http://www.greydragon.org/ikbg/.

As I mentioned last time, Sir Trelogin (and several cohorts) are making an
arduous trek from the Midrealm to sponsor this competition...and I encourage
everyone--beginners to Laurels--to enter their potables. If you are not
planning to attend Protectorate, then find someone close by who is. If you
can't be here in person, then do so in spirit. 8^)

The IKBG categories include Beers/Ales, Meads/Wines, and
Cordials/Liqueurs...and the results will posted along side those of the rest
of the Knowne World.

Regards,
Tadhg
...brick by brick