[Ansteorra-announce] Bryn Gwlad Fall Event: lost and found + thank yous

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Fri Oct 28 06:05:23 PDT 2005

Dear Ansteorra,

There was much happiness, love, festivities, great weather,
companionship, delicious food and exquisite drinks at Bryn Gwlad's
Festival in Venice last weekend. The event pretty much ran itself
because we were blessed as stewards to have a hardworking and competent crew.

This email contains the lost and found list, followed by our thank yous.

Lost and found:

Green Folding Fabric Chair
Blue fabric hood
White gauze  scarf
Black shirt with gold embroidery
Black leather half gauntlet
Metal cup

The Barony of Bryn Gwlad supported us fully, and ideally, we would
list the name of everyone who attended the event. Instead, we will
thank the following subset of people, most of whom were
people-in-charge-of-something-and-we-happily-delegated-to. Hopefully
we didn't forget any of them, if we did, feel free to chase and beat
us down with a large wooden spoon. We also apologize in advance for
butchered spellings, and wrong titles.

	Don Shamino Salle Dacil: our gracious host who provided the
wonderful and idyllic setting for our event, we give our heartfelt thanks.

	Mistress Clarissa di Firenze: how wonderful it was to have your
yummy, delicious, period Italian feast! Thank you for cooking for us.

	Lady Isabella: the banners were vibrant and the evening court was
quite a sight to behold, the scene will surely stay in quite a few memories.

	Lord Thomas of Conway: you are extremely hard-working, competent,
and the event would have been twice as hard without your help.  Thank you.

	Mistress Gwyneth Blackrose: your noble luncheon was scrumptious, the
fruit tart especially so, in one steward's opinion :-)

	Her Ladyship Saundra of Loch Raeburn: not only ran gate, she ran it
efficiently, competently, and provided food for her volunteers.

	Her Ladyship, Audette des Grenouilles: for stepping up to the plate
and organizing kitchen clean-up (no pun intended).

	Lady Amelot Lisette de Blammot: who volunteered to run the rapier
field, parking, and radio patrol. Lisette, your energy and enthusiasm
is a boon to our Barony.

	Lord Charles MacKinnon: thank you for running the heavy field smoothly.

	His Lordship, Jason of Rosario: thank you for your passion in the
field of archery and for running the archery field.

	Her Ladyship, Pegasus Devona: your strong voice heralded our event. Thank you.

	His Lordship Stefan li Rous: Thank you for all the pewter tokens
that you made in such short notice, both the site and the thank-you tokens.

	The Bryn Gwlad Baronial Guard: you not only protected our streets,
you also lighted them. Thank you for getting your hands greasy.

	Her Ladyship, Myfanwy ferch Eifion: your beauty shines when you
dance. Thank you for being our dancemistress.

	Lady Alina Mitchell: you started waterbearing during site set-up on
Friday, and still continued during site clean-up on Sunday. Thank you
for your tireless efforts.

	Lady Celestria Monelyght le Dragon: Thank you for taking over at the
last minute and organizing such a lovely bardic circle.

	Dreda: you were patient with our continued web update requests.

	Lady Mariah Angelique of Rosehaven The horses were strong, dignified
and beautiful. Thank you for organizing their tournament.

	Her Ladyship Saundra of Loch Raeburn, Mistress Gwyneth, Centurian
Giotto, Facino di Martini, Lord Thomas of Conway, Don Tivar
Moondragon: when the others left, you were all still there to help
clean up the mess. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

  	Lord Rurik the Red: thank you for being our chirurgeon.

Our wonderful houseleaders who helped with the ambience, and also
donated prizes:
	Her Ladyship Myfanwy and Master Pug
	Lady Sharon and Lord Thomas of Conway
	Her Ladyship Amata
	Lady Tabitha and Lord Marion

And last but certainly not least, our Baron Thomas of Tenby, and our
Seneschal Myfanwy: we thank you for your guidance, and your
whole-hearted support for this event.

In service to the dream,
	Lord Jehan D'Aigle
	Her Ladyship Lowrie Leulyn