[Ansteorra-announce] Estrella War XXII Announcements

Neil Bohlman neildot at cox.net
Wed Oct 19 20:45:31 PDT 2005

Greetings unto the Principal Kingdoms of Estrella War

The War Treaty for Estrella XXII (February 2006) has been agreed, signed
and is available at http://www.estrellawar.com/treaty.html

The treaty outlines the rules and scenarios for A&S Competition, Heavy
Combat, Rapier, Target Archery.

Please feel free to distribute the treaty information to those who may
benefit by it.

YIS

Baron Friedrich Ethelred aus Schloss Trier
Internal Publicity-crat EWXXII
www.estrellawar.org <http://www.estrellawar.org/>

Estrella War XXII, Kingdom of Atenveldt February 14-20 2006

ATTENTION - Pre-Registration discount ends October 31, 2005

Your pre-registration for this event must be postmarked by December
15th. After this date pre-registration is closed. Remember – payment and
registration using ACCEPS does NOT equal early arrival authorization.
You must still pre-register specifically for Tuesday 8am site entry. If
you do not pre-register for early arrival you will not be allowed on
site until Wednesday 8am.

Pre-registration payment by personal checks will be accepted until
10/31/05. After that date we will accept money orders or ACCEPS only
until 12/15/05.

Further information and forms can be found at www.estrellawar.org
<http://www.estrellawar.org>

The sunshine and warmth of Atenveldt beckons. Royalty, fighters,
families, artisans all, are invited to our annual Estrella War held in
Phoenix Arizona, February 14-20, 2006. We are proud to feature some of
the best classes, fighting, shopping and fun in the Knowne Worlde and an
atmosphere that is truly becoming of The Dream.

The war will be at Estrella Mountain Regional Park located in Goodyear,
Arizona. Site opens February 14 at 8am for pre-registered with early
arrival authorization, and 8am February 15 for general admission.

Pre-Registration:

Bannthegn Penelope DoWell of Avonsford (JoAnn Trapp)

PO Box 35397

Phoenix AZ 85069-5397

Phone: 602-237-6145

Email: pre-reg at estrellawar.org <mailto:pre-reg at estrellawar.org>

Please address all other enquiries to

Executive Assistant EWXXII

Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile (Erika Wren)

email: exec at estrella.org <mailto:exec at estrella.org>,

Main Autocrats

Mistress Isabeau della Farfalla (Leslie Vaughn)

Master Joseph Walter McFadden (Joseph Vaughn)

email: mains at estrellawar.org <mailto:mains at estrellawar.org>