[Ansteorra-announce] Crown

Erik Langhans ELanghans at khou.com
Tue Sep 20 13:49:44 PDT 2005

No......not another one of those annoying reminder emails from that retentive Kingdom Seneschal.

This is the second to the last one for this Crown, I promise.

Crown is a bit over 10 days away.

Please check your membership cards.  Without proof of membership you will not be able to enter the list.  I will be doing a member list run 2 days before the tourney.  If you are not on it and can not prove you have a current membership, you will not be allowed to fight in Crown.  No exceptions.  In addition I will be using that same list to do my official group membership counts.  There are a handful of groups below or near the minimums required.  Please take this week to renew your memberships at... https://secure.sca.org/membership/

If you plan on entering Crown please visit...
http://www.supportyou.com/crown_tourney/

BTW there is a link if you have forgotten your password on the same page.

Please, please pre-register. 35 have already signed up for Crown. It saves loads and loads of time at the event and will ensure a rapid start to the day's activities.

Modius
Seneschal