[Ansteorra-announce] Fall Arts Symposium Appreciations

ball00nz at aol.com ball00nz at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 11:49:01 PDT 2005

 Greetings from Isabella

  We hosted Fall arts Symposium this past weekend. Most of us are all
back to regular house hold duties. Before time passes I wish to thank
all those who helped make this a wonderful gathering in Bryn Gwlad. We
trust all our friends traveling for Fall Arts returned home safely. I
wish to thank you all who came to share in the day of classes,
feasting, and fellowship.

  Thank you to Mistress Clare Class Coordinator. She was responsible for
the fine instructors and rich classes that were presented. She also
continued to find and schedule instructors when personal lives and
distance and gas prices jeopardized the schedule. She continued to work
toward the best schedule possible.

  Thank you to all the instructors who came and shared their
information. We are all enriched for your sharing. Thank you for your
part in this symposium.

  To Lady Celestria thank you for your daily updates on the Web site as
situations changed and schedules had to be revised you stayed on top of
the changes. Thank you for the informative web site you provided to the
event.The site tokens were a touch of ambiance, thank you for lending
your artistry to the site tokens.

  I believe every one had a good day at the side board prepared by
Master Pug and H.L. Audette. They received many accolades at site for
their soups and the gingerbread. Thank you for a wonderful meal.

  I wish to thank Lord Thomas and Lady Sharon for their help in the
Gathering room. They helped with site set up as well as setting up the
buffet.

  Gate was coordinated by Lady Anna thank you to you and your
volunteers. I like your gate classes with the chocolate bribes and the
donuts in the morning. Thank you for your help at site.

  A special thanks to Lord Duncan and Colin. Several of the set up
volunteers were ill and unable to attend. These two men work every hard
to make site ready to receive our guests in a very short period of
time. A very big thank you to you both for all you work.

  Briana, Lady Catalina, Lady Muirghein and another gentle from San
Angelo, Lord Marion and his lovely assistants several "C's" all gave
some of their time on site. Thank you for supporting this event to make
it a pleasant event for all.

  I am blessed with many friends and all who worked to make this a great
event. I appreciate everyone's help I trust we will meet again soon.

 Safe travels in these times,

 Lady Isabella
  Site steward Fall Arts Symposium