[Ansteorra-announce] Western Sentinel

Alexandrina at clearwire.net Alexandrina at clearwire.net
Sat Sep 17 12:28:59 PDT 2005

                The Shire of Blacklake
                    Invites You to
                 “Western Sentinel”
To be held Oct. 21-23, 2005 at the Lake Sweetwater Park
(Gothic site)

The site will open at 12 noon on Friday and close at 2 p.m. on Sunday.
Fees*:
0-5years**: FREE		6-12years**: $5.00
13-18years**: $8.00		19+years: $10.00
                 Family Max: $30.00
              Feast: $5.00 per person

We will be holding our Defender Tourneys (Heavy and light)
Feast is being done by Brynach Efflam (better known as Afflack).  We are only
planning for 50 so if you would like to pre-register please contact the
Autocrats.

Once again this year we have convinced Mongo to hold his Scottish Games.

We are also going to be holding a brewing contest,
(So get started and bring your best!!!)

Make your best way on Interstate 20 to exit # 249 (FM 1856), this is
approximately 3 miles east of the City of Sweetwater, Texas.  Turn South at
the stop sign. When the road forks stay to the left the site is on the right
hand of the road. This site is best known as the site that has been used for
several Gothic Wars. Signs will be placed to help you find your way.

Autocrat 		         Co Autocrat
Alexandrina Ya Suka 	         Jason MacGregor
Allene Price 		         Jason Montgomery
3001 N. Midland Dr #3	         1404 ECR 120
Midland, TX 79707	         Midland, T06X 79706
(432) 552-9440		         (432) 556-6645
Alexandrina at clearwire.net	 Jmonty1071 at yahoo.com
*Please Make all Checks Payable to: SCA Inc./Shire of Blacklake
** Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also
attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized “Minor Event
Waiver Form” from the parents.

Waiver forms can be found at:
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal/info.html