[Ansteorra-announce] Youth Rapier Authorizing Marshals Class at Elfsea Defender

Genna gennac at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 21:00:55 PDT 2005

Greetings Friends,

For all interested, Mistress Rhiannon ferch Cian, Central Regional Youth
Rapier Marshal, has graciously offered to give a Youth Rapier Authorizing
Marshal class at Elfsea Defender. It will be conducted after the Lysts,
please listen for Heralding for exact time.

There will be a list at Troll to detemine interest & size so please sign
when you Gate In so we know how many to expect.

Your Kingdom Youth need you - they are our future - so if you can, please
plan on becoming authorized and help your local youth programs.

In Service,
Lady Genna Chiaramonte
Elfsea Rapier Marshal