[Ansteorra-announce] Help Wanted -- Rapier Marshal

Ansteorran Kingdom Rapier Marshal rapier at ansteorra.org
Wed Apr 12 14:15:36 PDT 2006

I will be accepting applications for the position of Southern Regional Rapier Marshal
until the end of April. I will make and announce a final decision on May 1st so if you
wish to be considered for this position you must have your application to me BEFORE
that time.

If you wish to apply I will need the following items:

1. A copy of the FRONT of your picture ID (e.g. Driver's License)
2. A copy of the FRONT & BACK of your signed Blue membership card. You must be
a paid member of the SCA inc. to hold this office.
3. A copy of the FRONT & BACK of your green authorization card showing that you
are an authorized rapier marshal.
4. An "Application For Office" which can be found on this page:
http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/

Optionally, you may wish to include a page outlining any related experience and
qualifications for this office.

If you have the ability to scan in your ID and green card you may send me your
application via email. In fact, I prefer to receive it that way.

If you need to use snail mail, send your application to this address:
James Crouchet
710 Shade Tree Dr.
Austin, TX 78748-2326

I do apologize for not announcing this in the Blackstar; I am still learning how all those
deadlines work.

Sincerely,

Christian Doré, Kingdom Rapier Marshal, Ansteorra