[Ansteorra-announce] King's College Call for classes and Announcing a Bardic Competition

Dudley, Jennifer Jennifer.Dudley at brazosport.edu
Wed Apr 19 05:52:47 PDT 2006

King's College

Hosted by Westgate (Houston TX)

June 24, 2006

Chirst the King Lutheran Church

King's College is looking for Teachers!   We need teachers for Arts &
Sciences, combat, bardic, officer classes, and we are especially
interested in Children's Classes.

There are 10 indoor areas, an outdoor area, and electric outlets
available for classes. The site is wet.

Site will open at 8:00

Classes will start at 10:00

Classes will end at 5:00

Please visit http://sca.clancircle.com <http://sca.clancircle.com/>  and
click on Teacher Registration to send an email to the Class Coordinator
to sign up for teaching a class.

There will be class registration on line for the people who want to
attend your class as soon as we get the schedule online.

Please contact me for space and a time slot for teaching.

H.L. Ebergardis von Zell called Ebi

Coni jo Weed

4010 Tyler Trail

Temple, TX. 76504

cweed at hot.rr.com

(254) 718-4183

Also the Canton would like to announce that we will be hosting a bardic
competition to decide this year's Westgate Champion!  More information
about this will be on the website soon, so please visit
http://sca.clancircle.com <http://sca.clancircle.com/>

In Service to the Dream

Lady Brenna MacDonald

Event Steward