[Ansteorra-announce] Pass de Arms Postponed

Kate HIte katharinerh at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 25 09:00:45 PDT 2006

Greetings dear lords and ladies of the realm,
The Shire of Adlersruhe's annual defender tournament, Pass de Arms, has been
held at the Lake McClellan site for several years now.  We had intended to
hold our event there this coming June, unfortunately, the site was destroyed
by the fires that raged through the panhandle a few weeks ago.  I was told
by the ranger that 80% of the trees had burned and need to be cleared off,
the office buiding/store burnt to the ground and the entire area has been
closed to the general public until further notice.  In order to find another
SCA friendly site in our area the shire has decided to postpone Pass de Arms
XVII until  June 2007.  I know our current defenders will be honored to have
their titles remain intact until then.
Thank you for your paitence and understanding.
In Service,
Kate de Hyet