[Ansteorra-announce] hotels for coronation

Barbara Viruet bviruet at angelo.edu
Wed Apr 26 05:00:10 PDT 2006

from Lady Caite,

Here is a list of reserved hotels and optional accomodations for Coronation
weekend July 7th & 8th.  There is another convention here on the same
weekend, so you may want to go ahead and book your room soon.  Some of the
hotels we did not reserve still have rooms available.    I will update this
list as needed.

      Reserved for SCA:

Comfort Suites       $ 98.00 + tax per night
         4450 W. Houston Hart
         944-8600

Fairfield by Marriot    $99.00 + tax per night
         1459 Knickerbocker
                 482-8400
         1-800-828-2800

La Quinta                $   62.00 per night + tax
         2307 Loop 306
         949-0515
         1-800-531-5900

         I had to reserve this one with my name Pam Rabb for SCA:

Howard Johnson
                 415 W. Beauregard       $48.95 per night + tax
                 653-2995
         1-800-582-9668

      Additional Accommodations:

Benchmark Comfort Inn