[Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom Seneschal's Office

Erik Langhans ELanghans at khou.com
Thu Apr 27 07:02:58 PDT 2006

As I have posted before, my warrant is up at July Coronation and it will have been two rewarding years.  The office of the Kingdom Seneschal of Ansteorra is still accepting applications until June 1.  Send a copy of your application to me, the Crown, the Heirs, and to the Society Seneschal.  Include both SCA and modern resume' as well as info on your admin, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.

Candidates should be well versed in Kingdom Law and Corpora and also be familiar with both the Society Seneschal's Handbook for Kingdom Seneschals and the Ansteorran Seneschal's Handbook. Expect to spend more than few hours each week on the job.  Email and a cell phone are critical. Effective problem solving and solid administrative skills are an absolute must. Love of the SCA and of this Kingdom are vital.

The plan is to make an announcement by June 1 so send in your applications ASAP.

Modius
Kingdom Seneschal