[Ansteorra-announce] Chivalric Fighting at Battle of the Runnen/Academy of the Bow

Deborah May auntdwen at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 2 23:38:51 PDT 2006

Greetings, Ansteorrans from Centurion Johann Gunnbjornsson, Defender of Rivers' Run!

      His Majesty has stated he would like to see more shield work during tournaments.  Thus will the Armies of Ansteorra be well prepared for war!  Therefore,  the Chivalric tournament at the Battle of the Runnen/Academy of the Bow will be weapon of your choice and shield.  Come prepared to participate in a round-robin tournament, double-elimination.  Any questions contact me at wolfstaralpha at sbcglobal.net or see me at the event early on Saturday morning.

    See you on the battlefield at Camp Cimarron.

Centurion Johann Gunnbjornsson
Alpha, House Wolfstar

(submitted by Dwen)