[Ansteorra-announce] Bardic update for Defender of the Fort

kclement at verizon.net kclement at verizon.net
Sun Aug 27 13:07:28 PDT 2006

Hello again, Gregor here.

Our newest estimates (hey, this IS the SCA after all) puts the Bardic
Championship at about 3 PM on Saturday the 16th, sometime after the fighting
ends.  I'll probably be heralding the list field, so anyone signing up for the
competition can see me during any lulls in the fighting to sign up, or just
wait until we're done.  I'll be sure to announce all important information
regarding Bardic at every opportunity.  (It's good to be your own Herald!)

Again, any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

In Service,
Gregor Elfingstone