[Ansteorra-announce] Do you need an Exchequer Class and can't make it to Bjornsborg.....

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Tue Feb 7 20:13:36 PST 2006

Well come to Kingdom A&S....

On February 18th I will be teaching both parts of the Exchequer Warranting
class.

Part One--Financial Policies/Procedures is required for all Exchequers (and
deputies), Seneschals (and deputies), Landed B&Bs, and Financial Committee
members

Part Two--Forms is required for a Exchequers (and deputies)

Please check the schedule at gate for exact time/location.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

In Service I Remain....
Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Chancellor of the Exchequer--Ansteorra
 <mailto:exchequer at ansteorra.org> exchequer at ansteorra.org