[Ansteorra-announce] Bordermarch Baronial A&S Competition

Theresa Liddle cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 07:49:17 PST 2006

Greetings,

  I am forwarding this information for our Baronial Championship event.

  Yours in Service,
  HL Therese d'Ivoire
  MoAS Barony Bordermarch

  Greetings Ansteorra,

As last year's champion, I would like to invite all artisans to vie for the
honor of being this year's Bordermarch champion. Come join us on April 27-29
for a Roman holiday. This year's A&S competition will hold to the Baronial
theme of the Romans in England. Come and enter your piece or pieces. entries
holding to the theme will compete for championship status and all others
will be entered in the populace choice category. Documentation is required
for championship entries, but all are welcome.

In Service,

Isabella

    Theresa

  Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
  8255 Highway 105
  Beaumont, TX 77713
  409-896-5206 - home NEW #
  409-291-1502 - cell
  409-896-5206 - fax "call for connection"
  cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
  http://www.TipTopWebsite.com/cre8tivtess