[Ansteorra-announce] gathering/get together/luncheon at Coronation

Arabella hlarabella at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 6 17:26:28 PST 2006

Greetings to the Single People of Ansteorra,

If you are single/unattached, male or female, and looking for other single
people in Ansteorra, then this is the event for you.

Ansteorran Singles is having a gathering/get together/luncheon at Coronation
on January 14, 2006 at 12:00 until 1:00 p.m.

If you are interested in meeting other single people for companionship, stop
by.  We will have a sign up sheet if you are not on our e-list.  Of course,
we will also have pen and paper for the exchange of digits/info.

Look for Honourable Lady Arabella de Montacute and she will direct you to
our luncheon space.

Please bring something pot luck to eat and or drink, and we will get to know
each other.
We must be finished directly at 1:00 p.m. for their Majesties Court.

Contact her at hlarabella at sbcglobal.net if you have questions about the
Ansteorran Singles gathering/get together/luncheon.  If you have questions
about Coronation see the following web site
http://www.elfsea.net/coronation/home.htm

See you all at Coronation.