[Ansteorra-announce] Queens Champion Feast Question Answered

Genna gennac at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 10:46:40 PST 2006

Greetings All From the Autocrats of Queen's Champion Tournament:

In order to accomodate more people and make feast easier for all to access,
we are now taking reservations for feast. The feast list is extended to feed
125 people on a first-emailed-first-reserved basis so please contact me at
gennac at gmail .com with your number of attendees.

Remember feast is to be served during court so don't go hungry! We want all
attendees to go away happy and satisfied as our feastocrats are promising a
splendid faire.

In Service We Remain,

Lady Genna & Don Valentyn,
Co-Autocrats, Queens Champion Tournament