[Ansteorra-announce] raven's fort may event

david b. lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 06:47:25 PST 2006

greetings good gentles of the kingdom of
ansteorra!

please mark your calendars now for raven's forts
May event...FESTIVAL OF THE PHOENIX !

May 5th, 6th, and 7th...it will be a time of
celebration with their excellencies, our new
baron and baroness, baron brian and baroness
fionna.
i think  a good time will be had by all. there
will be childrens activities and a kite flying
battle (weather permitting...if not we have other
plans for the kites...hehehe)

we hope to see everyone there!

lord devin
chronicler