[Ansteorra-announce] Pre-Reg Deadline

mysticfalcon@onebox.com mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Tue Jan 24 16:38:52 PST 2006

To the Populace of Ansteorra,

    I do send greetings and pray that this day finds you well.  This is a reminder that the last day for pre-registration for Gulf Wars is quickly advancing. If you have not pre-registered yet, make haste to www.gulfwars.org and do so either by registering online or by printing the form.  All pre-registrations sent by mail must be post dated NO LATER THAN JAN 31, 2006.  On the other hand if you pre-register online (ACCEPS) you must pre-reg NO LATER THAN FEB 15, 2006.  The Feb 15th is only for those who pre-reg online.  No mail pre-reg forms will be accepted after Jan 31st.
       To help aid you in any questions you might have concerning pre-registration, below are listed your Regional Land Coordinators:

Central: Druinne de Dalesberie– Rhonda.hays at nokia.com
Coastal: Baron Armand de Lacy - baron at bordermarche.org
Northern: Gilyan Clonmacnoise - agillilan at swbell.net
Southern: Sir Arenvald Kief av Kiersted - SirKief at hotmail.com
Western: Baron Chiang - chiang at nts-online.net
Also when you pre-reg please send your regional coordinator the following information: SCA name, Mundane Name, Group Camping with, tent width and height for each person you pre-register. Also feel free to also contact me at anytime with any quesitons or might have. I can be reached at mysticfalcon at onebox.com or at ansteorraland at gulfwars.org

In humble Service,
Lady Honour Du Bois
Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol
Anteorran Land Steward