[Ansteorra-announce] New Southern & Northern Regional Seneschals

Erik Langhans ELanghans at khou.com
Tue Jan 3 07:47:50 PST 2006

I am happy to announce that HL Myfanwy ferch Eifon will be taking over as Southern Regional Seneschal.  Her email is southern_seneschal at ansteorra.org.  Vivat to the retiring Baroness Jan for a job well-done.

Equally, I am pleased to announce that Sir Asoph Hearts will the new Northern Regional Seneschal.  His email is northern_seneschal at ansteorra.org.  Big thanks go to the retiring HL Ian for his gentle shepherding.

Their changeover happens at Coronation with their warrants being signed as of Red Tape.

Thank you to all those that applied.  I had a nice slate of well-qualified candidates from which to choose.  The new regionals will need ER deputies.  <hint> <hint>

Modius
Kingdom Seneschal