[Ansteorra-announce] Gulf Wars 15 A&S

ariella ariella at ecpi.com
Fri Jan 13 08:55:39 PST 2006

Greetings from Baroness Ariella d'Aille, OL!
In brief, here is the format for the Gulf Wars 15 A&S Competion:
5 artists from each Kingdom will be competing in the Champions' battle.
10 additional artists from each Kingdom will be invited to display.
Ansteorra's artisans will be chosen at Kingdom A&S on February 18.
There will be NO melee (bead in a cup) competition this year.
Performance artists may be included in both the 5 Champions and 10 displays.
There is no minimum number of either static or performing artists.
We will use the same judging sheets that we used last year.
Both competition and display will be held on Friday, with a Laurel's meeting
afterward to discuss what we want to do going forward.
Full rules and judging forms will be available at the State of the Arts
website: http://moas.ansteorra.org as well as the Gulf Wars website:
http://www.gulfwars.org/

If anyone has pressing questions or concerns, please e-mail or call me at
512-636-1900.
In Service,
Ariella, Kingdom Gulf Wars A&S Deputy