[Ansteorra-announce] Limited Authorizations at Queens

Ansteorra Kingdom Rapier Marshal rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org
Fri Jul 28 01:13:10 PDT 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Just a heads up to all rapier fighters...

We will not be doing any sort of mass authorization on Saturday before
the Queen's Champion tournament. Pre-tournament issuing of new
authorizations is a poor idea for a number of reasons. In addition, the
morning is rather full so it will not be practical to run a string of
authorizations.

If you have made arrangements with an authorizing marshal to work with
you then that is fine but there will still be a limited amount of time
before the tournament and we will not be doing sub-par authorizations.

If you need to renew, make arrangements today with an authorizing
marshal to work with you. Contact your Regional Rapier Marshal if you do
not know who the Authorizing Marshals are in your area. It is best to
choose someone who is already familiar with your fighting to streamline
the process. Again, time is limited.

One final suggestion to ALL rapier fighters: Read the NEW rules
(http://rapier.ansteorra.org). There will be a quiz. :-)

Peace,

Christian Doré, Kingdom Rapier Marshal