[Ansteorra-announce] Seneschals of Ansteorra

elizabeth@crouchet.com elizabeth at crouchet.com
Tue Jun 13 14:39:49 PDT 2006

Greetings to the Seneschals of Ansteorra,

Please check with your local officers and marshals. If you have a Local Youth Rapier Marshal officer or Youth
Rapier Marshal (field marshal) in your group, please make sure they  know to contact me ASAP to continue their
status in Youth Rapier activities.  You may check the current roster of active and warranted Youth Rapier Marshals
and Local Youth Rapier Marshals to be sure the one for your group is included.

http://youth-rapier.ansteorra.org/

Seneschals and Marshals may contact me directly if there are any discrepancies.

In Service,
Claire Shayhan
Kingdom Youth Rapier Marshal

For now my address is: