[Ansteorra-announce] To all Local & Authorizing Rapier Marshals

KRM - Ansteorra rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 28 12:30:19 PDT 2006

HELP FIX THE ROSTER
We need your help to update our roster before Coronation. We are
assembling the roster information that must be signed by the incoming
Crown.
Besides your contact info, we also need to confirm that you are currently
a paid member of the SCA. All warranted officers -- and that includes
Local and Authorizing Marshals -- are required to be and remain paid
members.

WHO THIS AFFECTS
We need updated information for the roster from ALL of these people:

 - Local (Baronial, Shire, etc.) Rapier Marshal
 - Local Youth Rapier Marshal
 - Authorizing Rapier Marshal
 - ANY Cut & Thrust Marshal

If we do not have your info you will not be on the roster.

WHAT WE NEED:
For each of you we need this info:
- SCA Name
- Legal Name
- Area of Responsibility (Steppes Local, Authorizing -- Southern, etc.)
- Phone: Number and type (e.g. cell, home)
- Email
- Mailing Address
- City
- State
- Zip
- Membership #
- Membership Expiration Date (from your blue or white card)
- Authorization Expiration Date (from your green card)

Please send us that information by the end of this week.

WHO TO SEND IT TO:
We would prefer this by email because time is short.

- All Youth Rapier Local and YR Authorizing marshals: send your info
directly to the Kingdom Youth Rapier Marshal at
youth-rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org

- ALL Cut & Thrust Marshals: send your info directly to me at
rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org

- All Local or Authorizing rapier marshal, send your information to your
regional rapier marshal. Here are the email addresses of the regionals:
central-rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org
coastal-rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org
southern-rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org
northern-rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org