[Ansteorra-announce] Kings College Thank You's

Valerie Brown vbrown3 at houston.rr.com
Wed Jun 28 12:14:01 PDT 2006

We would like to thank everyone who helped with King’s College.   It was a
fabulous event.  Thank you to HL Ebergardis von Zell our class coordinator,
Baroness Hillary, Lady Maureen, Lord Malachi, Sara, Christyana, Alisone,
Amalthea, Thomas atte Woode , Kemma for helping Friday night with setup and
clean up.  Thank you to anyone we forgot to mention . We would also like to
give a HUGE thanks to Lady Melody MacGregor for the Wonderful lunch and
feast she prepared. Thanks to Amalthea for the feast for head table.  Thank
you to everyone who taught a class. Without you this event could not have
happen.

 Thanks again.
 Lady Valeria and Lady Brenna
 Co Event Stewards Kings Colleges